Bring your dog to Camp Canine's fun-filled dog daycare so you can pick up a tired, happy, and relaxed dog after a long day at work. Camp Canine has developed a comprehensive screening process. It's important to know that this type of cageless facility may not be for all dogs and Camp Canine reserves the right to not socialize some dogs based on temperament and level of sociability. We admit all dogs, friendly or not, as long as they are people friendly.
We welcome friendly dogs that are not protective of food, toys, or space. Our grounds have beautifully landscaped exercise areas with trees for Fido to answer the call of nature.
"Our staff is committed to making sure your dog feels loved, has fun, and is safe during his or her stay with us."
What are the requirements for daycare?
- • All owners are required to submit a completed and signed enrollment form.
- • All dogs must be non-aggressive and pass a temperament evaluation.
- • All dogs must be able to socialize in a friendly manner with other dogs.
- • All dogs by 7 months must be spayed or neutered (exceptions may apply.)
- • All dogs must be on prevention for fleas, ticks, and heartworms.
- • All dogs must be in good general health and owners must provide veterinary proof of all current vaccines. Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella are required.
-  Vaccines Needed
-  Temperament Test
-  Specific Breeds
-  Health Concerns
What do we offer to you and your pup?
- Giant A/C cageless indoor playgrounds
- A Nursery for our smaller guests
- Large outdoor fenced play areas
- Group activities all day
- Individual attention
- Cageless nap time
- Daily exercise
- Jungle gyms
- Monthly specials
- Fun weekly events
- Rainy day doggie movies
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff
- Comfy dens & dog beds to rest in
- Valet Barking®
- Pet grooming and salon services
- Camp counselor on premises 24 hours
- Spotless, safe, and supervised environment
- Interaction with other campers and counselors