We offer private luxury suites with toddler beds and flat screen TVs complete with movies. We also offer deluxe and junior suites as well as cozy cabins and standard accommodations with affordable pricing. (Services and accommodations vary per location).
"Our staff is committed to making sure your dog feels loved, has fun, and is safe during his or her stay with us."
What are the requirements for boarding?
- • All owners are required to submit a completed and signedenrollment form.
- • All dogs must be on prevention for fleas, ticks, and heartworms.
- • All dogs must be in good general health and owners must provide veterinary proof of all current vaccines. Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella are required.
What should you provide?
- • Camp Canine highly recommends you bring your dog's normal food. However, we can provide food at an additional cost. Keep in mind changing your dog's diet can cause stomach upset.
- • Any treats you’d like to bring, excluding rawhide.
- • Any toys your dog can't live without.
- • All bedding and bowls are supplied by Camp Canine, we respectfully request that you do not bring any outside bedding. This helps us maintain a clean and healthy environment.
-  Vaccines Needed
-  Temperament Test
-  Specific Breeds
-  Health Concerns
What do we offer to you and your pup?
- Nap time
- Snack time
- Rainy day doggie movies
- Valet barking
- Pet grooming and salon services
- Nursery for our smaller campers
- Safe environment
- Interaction with other campers
- Fenced yard
- Comfy beds
- Camp counselors on premises 24 hours
- Animal exercising services
- Large cageless indoor air-conditioned playgrounds
- Plenty of exercise and interaction