$ 20.00 per night, per condo
$ 17.00 per night for additional family cat sharing the same condo (maximum of 2 cats per condo)
- 5% discount for 7 consecutive nights or more
- Bording prices include individual cageless plaaytime for cats that are easily handled.
- Owner must supply food and litter or purchase from our boutique.
- Cats must provide current proof of rabies and distemper vaccines.
- All cats over 7 months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Cats noticed with fleas or ticks will be treated and owner will be charged accordingly.
- Reservations required.
Reservations and Cancelations
Due to limited space, all reservations require a 50% deposit with a full balance due at check in. When cancelling, all deposits will be credited towards future boarding.
End Of Day Pick-up
Thanks, Mom and Dad! Your cat appreciates being picked up on time. By the end of the day we’re all pooped! All cats must be picked up by 6:30 pm Monday to Friday, 5:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Holidays between 10am - 12noon.
After Hours Fees:
Campers picked up after closing will be charged $1 per cat, for every minute the owner is late. Any campers not picked up 15 minutes after closing will be required to board overnight with additional boarding/meal charges made responsible to owner.
Holiday convenience fee applies to all check ins and check outs during holidays hours.
* Prices subject to change without notice.